Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My 19th Bday in Kampar.


Today,
is my 1st bday in Kampar.
Thanx to all my friends who wishes me,
and those who celebrate my bday with me.
You all are so nice.^^
Thanks a lot.

We had dinner at Japanese restaurant.
If I not mistaken the restaurant name is "Shinjuku".
(The 2nd japanese restaurant found in Kampar. 1st is Sushi King in Tesco Kampar.)

The place have nice environment and nice food.
But le, the foods are expensive.



^^^^from left: Chui Ying, Sook Wei,Huan Min and me.


-Then, we have Miss Hanana added in the next photo here.


(I like their music "so much".)
As u can c me in the photo, I just sit in front of their speaker.



This is Huan Min. She is my classmate.
Sometimes I tumpang her car to school.
Because she live near to me.
She is very nice.^^


This....
is my dinner.
XXX Ramen.(I forget the name ady.)
Taste very good.
long time dint eat japanese food ady.
So feel happy when we reach into the restaurant.
Nex time can try their food at there.
But u need to bring many many money lor.
They charge 5% for the tax.



Group photo.


Sheong Leng and Hanana.
My two lovely housemate.

Hanana is my neighbour.
Our room is linking to together.
So we share bathroom.
^^

Miss Hanana: Thanks you very much for ur present.
The watch is so nice. I like it so much even though it has no light.
Dun b so "xiao qi" because I dint reply ur msg in fb.
I noe u very "da fang" de. Dun keep in heart ya~


Chui Ying and Sook Wei.


This Potato salad is free because today is my bday.
Hehe^^

Let me tell u the truth.
Actually this is the 1st time they make the potato salad.
Then they give us as free, because they want our comment.
Haha...So we are their "White Mouse".

Two potato salad given to us.



After our dinner,
next station is restoran MM(Maha Maju).
One of the famous mamak restoran in Kampar.
No much photo for it.
Because Somebody pinky camera hv no battery.
But luckily They got the photo when I am cutting the cake.
^^
thanx to my classmate that celebrate with me.

At here,
I wanna thanx to those ppl who gift me the present.

Thanx to:
-Yucca, LC, Yian Siang, Evan, Huan Min, James, Jin Hoong, Pooi Cheng, Eng Keat, Chui Ying.
(for the "coffee shop model" DIY.
I will post in my blog when I finish it.^^)

-Sook Wei and Sheong Leng. (for the "Banana icecream" DIY)

-Miss Hana.(for the "Kitschen" analog Watch.)

Lastly,
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment