Monday, October 26, 2009

Finally, I found the Song.

The first time I heard this song was in my secondary school sport day.
There was a taekwando performance using this song.
I like this song`s tempo very much.
Everytime I hear this song, I will feel happy and energize.
It was like, will gives you some motivation ...

Before the day I came back to Kampar in my hometown,
I suddenly remember this song,
so I ask my second sis about this song.
She is a music student which is graduate now.
Then now she is a music teacher.
She said the song is originally from,
Beethoven, Pathetique Sonata 3rd Movement.
She play the song with her piano for me.
So I confirmed that is the song.
But I more like the disco tempo than the classical one.
I think everyone also think like that.



Hope u guys enjoy the music.
It is da best!
I like it very much^^

No comments:

Post a Comment