Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A blur day.

Today
I had class at 8am.
But I wake up in 7.30am.
I feel shocked when I look at the clock.
So I quickly prepare. and cycle to school.
Luckily I just had late for 5min.
Phew...
Feel tired when I`m in the lecture class.

Then after the class I went back to home.
Coz wanna continue my "Drop Dead Diva" tv series.
Left 3 more episode havent watch. Hehe...^^
So I "da bao" wantan mee back home, and watch the show.
It`s a nice show. I like it.
Nw is season finale for season one. There are 13 episode all together.
I watched it with PPS tv online.

My second class for the day is 4-6pm.
After I watch the show,
I take a noon nap.
I set my alarm to 3pm.
The clock is ring, but I just off it, and sleep back again.
most of the people will do that also right? haha.
Then, when I wake up after that is 4pm!!! o.o
My housemate knock my door and call me.
So I quickly prepared and I asked my housemate
to send me to school with her motorcycle.

Suddenly I received my classmate msg.
She ask me whether later need to fetch me anot.
Then I curious, why she msg me in this time,
and ask me whether need to fetch me later anot?
I called her. I said ok, then she said she will come fetch me at 4.30pm.
So, in my mind I realize the class will start at 5pm.
I rmb the wrong time ady.(actually is correct.The class is really start at 4pm.)

I`m so blur at that time coz I just wake up.
So I get back to sleep again,
and wait for my classmate to fetch me at 4.30pm.

When I lay on the bed, I looked at my clock.
I think again. "The class will be start at 5pm and end with 7pm."
Ei? I never have class that end in 7pm.
So I look back my timetable again.
And really wake up at that time and realize the class start at 4pm.
Oh No!!! Then I called my class mate again.
She thought the class is in 5pm, so...
She quickly come fetch me and go to school.

We were late for 20min.
-.-lll

Today, I really had a Blur day,
which late for the class twice a day.

4 comments: