Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Holiday Trips

Klcc Trip

Venue: DinoTrek & PetroSains & Aquaria
Date: 30 Sept 2009

Having Lunch in FoodCourt.
Their Taiwan MeeSuah taste good.
This is fun.
It will have music rhythm when u pass through .
Found this in front the petrosains.
I remember the last time I come to Petrosains was in Primary School Trip.


Doing this crazy thing before going out from Dinotrek.


In Petrosains now...
Nice...I like this.
Actually there are four side of mirror,
then that is the effect when u look up or down

Mun Xin trying to beat Daniel de butt...
when he is taking photo..
Haha...^^



In Aquaria...

found this cutie in Aquaria.^^
End with a group photo.....
^^

Genting Trip

Venue: Genting ThemePark
Date: 2 Oct 2009

The journey start from Kl Sentral...

I`m look like a blind man. -.-lll

(sook wei, me, mun xin)
(my dear Carlos, me)
(and "fei Tzi" behind me oso)
On the way to genting..
(in cable car)
Ss-ing...

Everybody is below 153cm:


2009 Genting Mascot,
Mun Xin the tiger and Sook Wei the elephant..
(Haha...)
We r flying in the sky...

Taking photo with parrots...

The yellow bird like munxin "bird nest"
lolx..
Me: " What r u looking at?"

Cooling weather in Genting.
Luckily no heavy raining..
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment