Saturday, June 6, 2009

Tag by Melody

Finally can online here~~
Online-ing in KFC Tesco Kampar.
Coz my house there still still no connection.(T.T)
So once I online I check my blog.
Then check all friends`s blog...
...then found Melody tagged me.
(first time ^^)

1. Besides your lips, where is the favourite spot to get kissed?
>>>forehead.

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
>>>Today is holiday, so feel very very happy...^^

3. Who was the last person/people you took photo with?
>>>My housemates. U can c it in my post on "28th May".

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
>>> I think no gua. But I think my brain spoil by Internet liao.Haha...

5. Will you ever donate blood?
>>>Absolutely no. Cz I have anemia...(so kenot.)

6. Have you ever have a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
>>>I have some. But not very best. Cz my bf will jealous if I too friend with dem. (@。@)

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
>>>Of course no...But if someone stole things fr me, den I will curse him/her to die.
*Muahahaha...

8. what does your last text message say?
>>>No wor. I have public speaking only.
(One of my friend ask me whether hv sem 1 textbook to sell.)

9. What are your thinking right now?
>>>What to eat for today`s dinner...(Erm, want to eat KFC or Sushi le?)

10. Do you want someone be with you now?
>>>Hope my bf can come here now.(T.T)

11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
>>>Hehe...3 a.m something coz today is holiday.So...

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
>>>Wearing 2005 combined camp T-shirt right nw.^^

13. Is someone in your mind right now?
>>>My family.

14. Who was the last person who text you?
>>>Kah Mun(My ex-classmate.)

10 lucky persons to do this quiz... (tagged!!!! )
1. Carlos
2. Ki
3. Bee Hui
4. Xin
5.Cheng Yee(asako)
6. Thuan Tee
7. Jocin
8. Ying Sing
9. Jin Yen
10. Ah Ma

15. Who is no.2 having a relationship with?
>>>I duno oh.Hehe...

16. Is no.3 a male or female?
>>>female

17. If no.7 and no.1 get together, will it be good?
>>> IMPOSSIBLE. cz no.1 is my bf. (-.-)lll

18. What is no.1 studying about?
>>>Hotel Management.

19. When was the last time you chatted with them?
>>>Randomly. Most of dem long long time ago liao~~

20. Is no. 4 single?
>>>Maybe.

21. Say something about no.2.
>>>My secondary classmate. Nice and cute.^^

22. What do you think about no.2 and no.6 being together?
>>>A male and a female. But I think is impossible.

23. Describe no.9.
>>>She is my secondary classmate also. A girl who can dance well.^^

24.Do you like no.8?
>>>She is a nice people. So I like her to be my friend.

25. When is the last time you meet/ talk/ chat to no.10?
>>>Long long time ago. Hope can meet her again.(Miss her very much...)

No comments:

Post a Comment