Sunday, March 1, 2009

Family Potrait

A nice and beautiful day~~

Today, as usual my family and I play badminton in TeoChew Centre every sunday.

After that, we went home "ban leng leng" lorr..
haha..
We set the hair in the salon(same place when I cutted my hair)
Feel not comfortable when wearing very nice and formal in chinese restoran(kopitiam)
Everyone wear so cincai and then v all wear so sui sui...^^

When we arrive the foto shop..
The first thing have to do is "make up"...
Ohno...I never done that before.
Make up is the biggest problem I had...
I dunno hw to do..coz no makeup service 4 us..
We have to DIY ourself...
So no choice larr..I draw myself lo(no confidence at all)...

Finally a hero come in..
hehe^^
The hero help us to touch up our face lorr..
Luckily got her help..
If not? I dunno lo.
Maybe panda bear taking family potrait?

The guy ask us to move left left left right right...
Hand put here, head turn turn, Body move sikit..
Then we became robot ady..(Kejang)
So we snap about 20 photo...
Very tired after taking the photos...

Tired >.< Hope can quickly see the photo we take today..
See ok a not.. hehe^^
Oh no...school reopen 2molo...
must keep mood for study oh...
Everyone ...Gambateh Ya!




No comments:

Post a Comment