Friday, February 27, 2009

We meet again...

Me and Vivi

Wendy and Me

Me and May Rui

Dad, Mom, Sis, me, Aunt Rose,Uncle Sia

Yann, Me and Wendy

ShukJin.Yann.Me.Rong.JYan.Wendy

P9A Room Mate

Finally, after NS we meet again~~

Almost one year we never meet with each other.

Now, Aunt Rose came to visit us and of course her children at here.
There are Vivi and her two sons.

We meet at Sunway Pyramid, food court.
Actually the meet is on Sat noon.
But not everyone is free...
So, Wendy talk to me.
...and we decide to meet by tonight.
Haha... Wendy quite shock when I said we meet today.
Because when we discuss about it, is already 4-5pm ady.
No choice...we all free at friday night. So.. we meet up.

Nothing change much.
Everyone is still the same.
Just Vivi got some changes.
She wear contact lens and style up her hair.
By the way, she do some painting on her nails also.
Nice painting. She draw by her own.
Quite a talented girl...She is studying design course right now.

We had talk talk talk a lot at that time...
At the food court. I never been sitting at the food court for almost 2 hours more.
Whoa...Thats a record for me. haha^^
Oh ya...I have a christian name ady>>>"Laura"
Aunt Rose cant remember my chinese name, so she made one for me.
Laura is a nice name. Easily to memorise. hehe...
After that, we went to Vivi and her brother apartment.
A nice apartment, but the rental is quite expensive.
Nearby Vivi school, Taylor PJ.

Almost 12am, May Rui, Wendy and I went home.
Thanks to Wendy`s mom for fetching me there and send me back home...

Nice to meet with all of you again.
Miss the life in NS.


Hope can go there again.
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment