Friday, February 20, 2009

Finally...


I`m staying at home from Monday to Wednesday ...
... never went out for three days.
Now, finally I got a chance to went out for a walk.

My sister is a member to fitness first ...






She got a chance for me to try and exercise there.
So, I`m so happy. Coz I never went to a gym before.
Everytime I pass through those gym, I will feel 'wow'...
If one day I join, can I be a muscle girl? haha...

I follow my sister. There got a lot lots of exercise machine.
First I try the 'Bicycle' machine...
Erm...feel so good. I can will that my sweat is dropping down.
...and my muscle is working out.

Second I try the 'Swing' machine...
The movement is like swinging our legs left and right.
This is not easy. Actually I starting 'penat' ady.
( coz I have been long time no exercise...) =.=
Nice, nice...

Lets try the third one...
The 'Runnning' machine...
For me is " Walking" machine. haha...
Coz I have not enough energy to run anymore.
I think I had burned lots of calories there...
*.* Tired...

Break Time...
Wa, drink water. Kenot tahan.
Ok. Break off.

Continue more three machines.
(long story...)
Cant write too many...
Coz my hand also getting pain right now.
Ouch!

>>>The conclusion is ...
Now my hand and legs feel like " Lemon " right now...

=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment